Jama Software® Enables Measurable Performance Improvement with Client-Specific Success Paths
We’re excited to announce our further advancement to our market-leading customer success program that has led to high levels of customer retention and award-winning customer satisfaction. Our customers are now able to define measurable success paths from a catalog of consulting offerings to derive optimum and continuous value from Jama Connect®. The new Jama Software Success Program helps customers accelerate the best possible business outcomes and realize long-term success.
With the Jama Software Success Program, customers can now select the success path that best maps to the level of collaboration required to meet their unique needs and desired business outcomes. These customizable success paths deliver the industry-specific expertise, guidance, and resources clients need to see a quick return on investment and achieve their goals.
The Jama Software Success Program has three primary offerings:
- Essentials Success – A foundational self-guided success path with access to key resources, tutorials, and training to set customers on the road to success.
- Guided Success – A guided success path with enhanced resource offerings including benchmark assessments, personalized training offerings, and technical services to help evaluate compliance and improve process and quality.
- Strategic Success – A strategic success path which provides even more advanced offerings, premium-level support, and a close partnership in complex and ongoing enterprise deployments to drive continuous process improvement across multiple projects.
To learn how Jama Software enables your company to succeed in a competitive market, CLICK HERE
With in-house industry experts, extensive consulting, training, and data-driven insights to measure and improve outcomes, the Jama Software Success Program enables customers to accelerate development, improve product quality, reduce risk, and manage innovation in systems engineering.
“With this program update, Jama Software now provides best practice engineering process improvement,” stated Tom Tseki, Chief Revenue Officer. “While other software companies are focused on just implementing their solutions, Jama Software is focused on providing measured process improvement for our customers that goes way beyond just the implementation of software.”
Read the entire press release here
- The Seven Steps to Performing FMEA - February 22, 2024
- Overview of FDA ISO 13485 and 21 CFR Part 820 Harmonization - February 20, 2024
- Secure by Design: A Crucial Imperative for Medical Device Teams - February 15, 2024