As part of our ongoing series of Ask Jama webinars, covering customer questions and best practices, by popular request, the upcoming webinar will focus on getting data in and out of Jama Connect, enabling effective collaboration resulting in reduced rework and minimized risk.
Date: Wednesday, September 30th
Time: 17:00 p.m. CEST | 8:00 a.m. PT
Steve Rush, a Jama Connect expert and a consultant from our Professional Services team, will be discussing options for getting data in and out of Jama Connect to create an ongoing exchange of requirements throughout the product development process.
Register now to learn more about:
- Importing data into Jama Connect
- Import options through Excel and Word
- Options for creating data via the API
- Exporting reports from Jama Connect
- Available reports in Jama Connect
- Customizing reports using Mail Merge
- Creating custom Velocity reports
- Leveraging custom Velocity reports using Jama Connect Professional Services and additional Velocity training
We’ve also made sure to include plenty of time to answer your questions around these import and export capabilities (or other relevant topics) during the event. Take a moment to go back and watch a few other our other webinars, like this one on release management options in Jama Connect, or this one on moving from a document-based design control and risk management in medical device development.
Steve Rush – Senior Consultant, Jama Software
Steve Rush is a business consultant on the professional services team at Jama Software. He works directly with customers to implement Jama Connect, and help navigate requirements management, through best practice guidance.
We hope you’ll join us!
- Enabling Digital Transformation in the Semiconductor and Hardware Space - October 19, 2021
- Leveraging Peer and Approval Workflows to Optimize your Peer and Approval Process - October 5, 2021
- Introducing Jama Connect for Companion MBSE - September 28, 2021