Because we’re always looking for ways to support and enable our customers’ success, we’ve created this Ask Jama webinar series to keep you up to date on new product information, best practices, and tips and tricks on how to best use the platform. By popular request, the topic of this upcoming webinar will be Release Management options in Jama Connect.
Ryan Moore, a Jama Connect expert and a consultant from our Professional Services team, will be discussing options for managing releases within Jama Connect. Concepts we’ll be covering include:
- Leveraging Jama’s release field
- Re-use and synchronization
- Branching vs. mainline approaches
We’ve also made sure to include plenty of time to answer your questions around release management (or other relevant topics) during the event.
Date: Wednesday, July 22nd, 2020
Time: 8:00 – 9:00am PST
Ryan Moore – Consultant, Jama Software
Ryan is a Business Consultant on the Professional Services team at Jama. He works directly with customers to implement Jama Connect, and help navigate requirements management, through best practice guidance.
Watch the recording now!
- Leveraging Jama Connect in a Multi-Tool Environment - October 21, 2021
- What Are Non-Functional Requirements and How Do They Impact Product Development? - October 20, 2021
- Enabling Digital Transformation in the Semiconductor and Hardware Space - October 19, 2021