A must-see webinar about remote collaboration is now available in our Resource Center. Matt Mickle of Jama Software and Sabina Söderstjerna from our autonomous transport customer Einride demonstrate how the Jama Connect platform helps remote teams communicate effectively and stay productive.
Learn how Jama Connect supports a feature-based development process for Einride.
Sabina shares best practices Einride teams uses as they improve and develop different features through Jama Connect. During her session you’ll learn:
- How Jama Connect capabilities help identify which feature should receive the highest priority for development—an extremely helpful benefit if you don’t have a team of hundreds of developers to help you.
- How the collaborative elements of Comment Stream and Review Center in Jama Connect impact Einride’s decision-making.
The remote collaboration enabled by Jama Connect helps Einride’s Core Team fulfill its mission, despite physical distance. Together, they can ensure that the product built meets the specifications and requirements outlined.
See the key functions that enable remote collaboration in Jama Connect.
The goal is for Jama to be a very easy-to-use tool, for it to be very user-friendly so that a lot of people can jump in and get started right away. – Matt Mickle, Senior Consultant, Jama Professional Services
Matt covers three methods of communication and collaboration:
- Collaboration Stream: How to create actionable communication streams to elicit feedback from stakeholders.
- Reviews for Feedback and/or Approval: How to bring selected people together to get targeted feedback on a small section or component, or to get sign off on a larger body of work.
- Single Source of Truth: How to keep the conversations in one place and connected to ensure nothing gets missed and you don’t have to chase down context.
Learn remote collaboration best practices and see how Jama Connect helps remote teams work more efficiently.
Don’t miss it!
- Leveraging Jama Connect in a Multi-Tool Environment - October 21, 2021
- What Are Non-Functional Requirements and How Do They Impact Product Development? - October 20, 2021
- Enabling Digital Transformation in the Semiconductor and Hardware Space - October 19, 2021