In this blog, we present a research report conducted by Axendia, a leading Life-Sciences Analyst firm, and presented by Jama Software, we walk through groundbreaking new research about the costly impact of ineffective requirements management in the medical device industry.
Axendia Report: The Costly Impact of Ineffective Requirements Management
Medical device organizations are continuing to sharpen their focus on developing high-quality medical devices aimed at improving patient outcomes. However, many struggle with effectively managing requirements and traceability across the product development lifecycle. This can be costly, risky, and lead to delays in new product introductions when considering the increased complexity in medical products, competition, and the regulatory landscape.
In this research report conducted by Axendia, a leading Life-Sciences Analyst firm, and presented by Jama Software, we walk through groundbreaking new research about the costly impact of ineffective requirements management in the medical device industry, including:
- The impact of having an ineffective closed-loop requirements management process.
- The critical importance of requirements management to achieve improved patient outcomes, product quality, and time to market.
- The negative impact on budgets, traceability, verification, and validation activities when relying on manual processes
Download Axendia’s full research report: HERE
Axendia is a leading analyst and strategic advisory firm focused exclusively on the Life-Sciences markets. They provide strategic advice Business, Regulatory and Technology issues and trends enabling our clients to prepare for, adapt to, and overcome disruption.
To learn more visit, Axendia Provides Strategic Advice for the Life-Sciences Markets
- Streamlining SOC2 Type 2 Compliance: How Jama Connect® Can Help Enable Audit Success - February 27, 2024
- The Seven Steps to Performing FMEA - February 22, 2024
- Overview of FDA ISO 13485 and 21 CFR Part 820 Harmonization - February 20, 2024