Jama Software®, the leading requirements management and requirements traceability solution provider has released The Essential Guide to Requirements Management and Traceability – a comprehensive microsite that helps engineers gain access to information on best practices related to requirements management and requirements traceability.
Requirements management is the process of gathering, analyzing, verifying, and validating the needs and requirements for the given product or system being developed. Successful requirements management ensures that completed deliverables meet the expectations of the stakeholders. Requirements can be managed using documents, however, complex systems or products in highly regulated industries mitigate risk by using trusted requirements management tools.
“Jama Software is committed to enabling system engineering excellence,” said Tom Tseki, Jama Software’s Chief Revenue Officer. “Practitioners can use this comprehensive nine-chapter guide to learn and follow best practices across all aspects of the systems development process.”
Visit The Essential Guide to Requirements Management and Traceability to take a deep dive into the following topics and more:
- Best practices for writing requirements
- Requirements traceability – and why it matters
- Requirements gathering and management processes
- Evaluating requirements management tools and software
- The requirements validation and verification process
- Meeting regulatory compliance and industry standards
- Key product development terms and definitions
The Essential Guide to Requirements Management and Traceability is live and can be found HERE
Read the entire press release here
- [Webinar Recap] Moving from Modules to Models – Is it finally time to leave IBM® DOORS® behind? - May 24, 2022
- IEC 61508 Overview: The Complete Guide for Functional Safety in Industrial Manufacturing - May 19, 2022
- Property & Casualty Insurance Industry Future Hinges On People & Technology - May 17, 2022