We’re proud to be kicking off 2021 with accolades from people who know us best – our customers.
Today, we’re proud to announce that G2 Crowd has named us a Leader among all available ALM solutions. “We are deeply committed to client success as evidenced by legions of former users bringing us into their new companies and the enthusiasm exhibited by our product reviews,” said Marc Osofsky, chief executive officer of Jama Software.
Why Did Customers Select Jama Connect as a Leader?
This award was based on over 75 customer reviews with a majority of customers giving Jama Connect a 5 star rating. Reviewers praised Jama Connect for everything from an intuitive and easy-to-use interface to immense cost savings, and almost always touched on product development process improvement. Here are two reviews that stood out to us:
“Jama Connect is one of the best requirements tools out there. We save a lot of time and effort in development and product management by using the well made collaboration functionalities, especially in these current COVID times, “
“Seven years of success with Jama Connect. The review system is easy to use and encourages secondary users to be involved in the requirements process. We’re developing traditional waterfall requirement documents. Being able to export requirements to our test department’s tools has been really helpful.”
How Does G2 Determine ALM Software Solutions Award Winners?
G2 ranks products based on two factors: customer satisfaction (through user reviews) and market presence — with market share, vendor size, and social impact all considered. To achieve the Leader ranking in the Application Lifecycle Management Tools category, an organization must be rated highly by G2 users and have substantial market presence.
Customer satisfaction is not arbitrary, either. G2 bases customer satisfaction off the following factors (in order of importance):
- Customer satisfaction with end user-focused product attributes based on user reviews
- Popularity and statistical significance based on the number of reviews received by G2
- Quality of reviews received (reviews that are more thoroughly completed will be weighted more heavily)
- Age of reviews (more-recent reviews provide relevant and up-to-date information that is reflective of the current state of a product)
- Customers’ satisfaction with administration-specific product attributes based on user reviews
- Overall customer satisfaction and Net Promoter Score (NPS) based on ratings by G2 users
Each month, 2.5 million visitors trust G2 for buyer guidance and insights, and users continue to rank Jama Connect as a trusted, modern solution for innovative engineering teams. As noted by G2, “The Grid® represents the democratic voice of real software users, rather than the subjective opinion of one analyst. G2 rates products from the ALM Suites category algorithmically based on data sourced from product reviews shared by G2 users and data aggregated from online sources and social networks.”
From all of us here at Jama Software, we are proud to have been named a leader and honored to have the privilege to continue serving our innovative and revolutionary customers. We have a lot of exciting things in the works, so stay tuned to see what’s next from our solution, team, and customers.
To learn more about G2’s Winter 2021 awards and read more reviews of Jama Connect, head to G2.com.
- Understanding Integrated Risk Management for Medical Devices - January 12, 2023
- Vave Health Decides to Migrate to Jama Connect® to Accelerate Development and FDA Clearance - January 5, 2023
- A Guide to Road Vehicle Cybersecurity: Part 2 - December 13, 2022