G2 Names Jama Connect® the Leader in Requirements Management Software in their Spring 2022 Grid® Report
Thank You to Our Customers
Jama Connect® was again named the overall leader in the Spring 2022 G2 Grid® Report for Requirements Management Software!
In addition to the honor of being named the only leader in requirements management software, we are proud to showcase that we were awarded several additional medals for Spring 2022, including:
- Users Love Us: For products that have collected 20 reviews with an average rating of 4.0 stars.
- Fastest Implementation: For products that had the shortest go-live time in their category.
- Easiest Admin: For products that earn the highest Ease of Admin rating in their category
- Momentum Leader: Based on employee growth, review growth, social growth, web growth, and year-over-year change
- Leader: For products that are rated highly by G2 users and have substantial satisfaction and market presence scores.
Download the Spring 2022 G2® Grid for the top Requirements Management Software products HERE!
The “Users Love Us” category, in particular, is a testament to our commitment to our customers. We live vicariously through the successes of our customers. At Jama Software®, we strive to provide the highest level of service possible and look forward to continuing to provide our clients with the support and expertise they need to reach and exceed their product development goals.
“I like the freedom to store my documentation, requirements, risks, tests, and defects all in the same place. This, combined with Jama’s great tools for review and collaboration, make Jama an ideal tool to use for large teams and cross-functional activities..”
-From review collected and hosted on G2.com, Ryan Y, Process Engineer, Enterprise Market
We are so grateful to our customers who took the time to provide open and honest feedback and review their experiences using Jama Connect for requirements management. We work hard to provide our customers with the expertise, attention, and resources needed to meet their goals, and we’re proud to be recognized in these categories and as the overall leader in requirements management software.
“Very easy to use; easy to set up reviews and track changes to requirements; like the option to export requirements into Word or Excel; worked well for a big team like ours-easy to manage the licences.”
-From review collected and hosted on G2.com, User in Transportation/Trucking/Railroad, Mid-Market
From all of us at Jama Software to all of you, thank you!
G2 scores products and sellers based on reviews, gathered from their user community, as well as data aggregated from online sources and social networks. Together, these scores are mapped on their proprietary G2 Grid®, which can be used to compare products, streamline the buying process, and quickly identify the best products based on the experiences of your peers.
- The Seven Steps to Performing FMEA - February 22, 2024
- Overview of FDA ISO 13485 and 21 CFR Part 820 Harmonization - February 20, 2024
- Secure by Design: A Crucial Imperative for Medical Device Teams - February 15, 2024