The Spring 2021 G2 awards were just announced, and we’re proud to have been recognized by those who mean the most to us – our customers!
On Tuesday, G2 awarded Jama Software three top badges – Easiest Admin for Enterprise, Leader in ALM software, and the “Users Love Us” medal for Spring 2021.
“Customer success is at the core of everything we do and our customers’ eagerness to share their Jama Connect experiences is a testament to the significant results being achieved,” said Marc Osofsky, chief executive officer of Jama Software.
Why Did Customers Select Jama Connect as a Leader in ALM Software?
This award was based on over 80 customer reviews with a majority of customers giving Jama Connect a 5 star rating. Reviewers praised Jama Connect for everything from an intuitive and easy-to-use interface to immense cost savings, and almost always touched on product development process improvement. Here are two reviews that stood out to us:
“[Jama Connect] is highly flexible, powerful and intuitive tool and interface, and nice technical support. It’s very flexible to our process, team maturity, and size. Great for collaborating with external partners, at different levels of the project (edition, review, validation of REQ), thanks to a clever user permission management menu.”
How Does G2 Determine ALM Software Solutions?
G2 ranks products based on two factors: customer satisfaction (through user reviews) and market presence — with market share, vendor size, and social impact all considered. To achieve the Leader ranking in the ALM software category, an organization must be rated highly by G2 users and have substantial market presence.
Customer satisfaction is not arbitrary, either. G2 bases customer satisfaction off the following factors (in order of importance):
- Customer satisfaction with end user-focused product attributes based on user reviews
- Popularity and statistical significance based on the number of reviews received by G2
- Quality of reviews received (reviews that are more thoroughly completed will be weighted more heavily)
- Age of reviews (more-recent reviews provide relevant and up-to-date information that is reflective of the current state of a product)
- Customers’ satisfaction with administration-specific product attributes based on user reviews
- Overall customer satisfaction and Net Promoter Score (NPS) based on ratings by G2 users
Each month, 2.5 million visitors trust G2 for buyer guidance and insights, and users continue to rank Jama Connect as a trusted, modern solution for innovative engineering teams. As noted by G2, “The Grid® represents the democratic voice of real software users, rather than the subjective opinion of one analyst. G2 rates products from the ALM Suites category algorithmically based on data sourced from product reviews shared by G2 users and data aggregated from online sources and social networks.”
Users Love Us – And We Love Them!
The “Users Love Us” badge is awarded to companies who have received a significant amount of reviews with an average of at least 4/5 rating. This is our first time receiving this badge, and it’s with tremendous gratitude that we say, we love you too!
From all of us here at Jama Software, we are proud to have been named a leader for Spring 2021 and honored to have the privilege to continue serving our innovative and revolutionary customers.
We have a lot of exciting things in the works, so stay tuned to see what’s next from our solution, team, and customers.
To learn more about G2’s Spring 2021 awards and read more reviews of Jama Connect, head to G2.com.
- Enabling Digital Transformation in the Semiconductor and Hardware Space - October 19, 2021
- Leveraging Peer and Approval Workflows to Optimize your Peer and Approval Process - October 5, 2021
- Introducing Jama Connect for Companion MBSE - September 28, 2021