The Real Intent of MBSE – Keeping Up with Complexity
Today’s products are becoming increasingly complex and software intensive. This presents major challenges for organizations being able to effectively manage all the data, information, and artifacts across the lifecycle for these types of systems — and one of the key reasons that Model-Based Systems Engineering (MBSE) is fast becoming the standard approach to systems engineering for digital transformation today.
Since one size doesn’t fit all, an organization needs to assess the SE capabilities that best fit its domain, product line (degree of complexity), and culture. The level of SE capability an organization establishes needs to be tailored to the size and complexity of systems developed by the organization, whether small, medium, or large projects.
In this webinar, we will cover the following topics:
- Challenges associated using 20th century document-based approach to Systems Engineering
- What is MBSE?
- What is the real intent of MBSE?
- Is MBSE the same thing as SysML?
- Benefits of implementing Systems Engineering from a data-centric perspective
- How Jama Connect helps SE practitioners address these challenges
This webinar will be especially beneficial for those in the aerospace, automotive, defense, and medical industries.