We’ve posted the recording from our popular webinar “How to Realign Engineering Teams for Remote Work with Minimal Disruption,” hosted by Jama Software’s VP of Customer Success Clay Moore and Principal Solutions Architect Aaron Perillat.
Hear stories about how the shift to remote work impacts product development priorities and learn what best practices work effectively. By the end of the 50–minute webinar, you’ll see a path forward. You can support collaboration and innovation throughout your product development process—without jeopardizing quality, efficiency, or timelines.
See how collaborative requirements tools in the Jama Connect™ platform help teams work remotely.
Jama Software has 10+ years’ experience helping distributed engineering teams stay aligned throughout the product development process. Clay and Aaron apply that experience as they guide you through your new remote work reality. During the webinar, Aaron logs in to our requirements management platform Jama Connect and demonstrate how its capabilities help you:
- Conduct entirely remote reviews.
- Drive collaboration across distributed teams.
- Manage change remotely.
You’ll see how Jama Connect can help you on a day-to-day basis. The demonstration also touches on how integration with your systems can facilitate change management overall—a helpful benefit even after we all return to a regular work mode.
- Leveraging Jama Connect in a Multi-Tool Environment - October 21, 2021
- What Are Non-Functional Requirements and How Do They Impact Product Development? - October 20, 2021
- Enabling Digital Transformation in the Semiconductor and Hardware Space - October 19, 2021