Tight timelines. Fewer human resources. Rising costs.
These are the top challenges the Consumer Electronics (CE) sector faces when it comes to product development, says new data from VDC Research.
But the outlook is not all bad. Success can be achieved if companies are willing to implement modern processes that will enable them to take important steps forward.
If they can do this, they’ll realize benefits such as:
- Greater visibility
- Improved efficiency
- More effective collaboration
- Better requirements management
Take a look at the infographic below for details on the data and how CE companies can surmount the barriers before them.
- Why You Shouldn’t Be Developing Medical Devices Without Traceability - March 13, 2018
- How Product Managers Can Avoid Crunch Time in Development Projects - February 8, 2018
- How to Avoid Product Manager Burnout - January 23, 2018