EDITOR’S NOTE: THIS SESSION IS ALREADY FULL, PLEASE KEEP YOUR EYES ON OUR EVENTS PAGE FOR UPCOMING WORKSHOPS! WE KEEP THE SIZE SMALL TO PROVIDE MORE INDIVIDUAL ATTENTION, SO THEY DO FILL UP QUICKLY, SO DON’T WAIT!
Watch | Try | Learn
Ready to dive into Jama Connect and learn how to use the platform from expert instructors?
Join us on Wednesday, July 28 for our online, instructor-led Hands-on Workshop: A Better Way to Manage Requirements with Jama Connect. This workshop is a LIVE, 60-min training where attendees get a chance to play in their own Jama Connect virtual sandbox with the guided assistance of a technical SME.
Register now to get hands on experience with:
- Importing requirements from Microsoft Word to Jama Connect
- Reviewing and classifying your new items
- Quickly linking your requirements to verification and validation items
- Showing the traceability from requirements to validations
Below is more information that will help you have the best experience possible:
- This session will be easier if you have two monitors. It’s not required – however, you will need to open smaller windows in a single monitor so that you can see what is being done and then try it yourself in our virtual environment.
- During this hands-on session, we’ll proceed in short segments of “watch and listen,” and then you will be guided to perform the same exercises in your own virtual instance of Jama Connect.
- This workshop is meant to be very interactive, so please feel free to ask lots of questions during the session
- Leveraging Jama Connect in a Multi-Tool Environment - October 21, 2021
- What Are Non-Functional Requirements and How Do They Impact Product Development? - October 20, 2021
- Enabling Digital Transformation in the Semiconductor and Hardware Space - October 19, 2021