As of early 2020, half of all workers had never worked from home. And it’s likely that workers won’t return to the office for quite some time. For some, maybe never at all.
Remote work may be beneficial — or even essential — for employees and organizations, but it comes with its own set of challenges. As telework becomes more common, it will be essential to ensure that engineering teams can effectively collaborate — in real time — from anywhere, using a modern product development platform offering detailed feedback and context, plus visibility into the development process for informed decision-making.
“In the long distance between California and Spain, I feel like I’m connected to the team.”
– Carmen Pazos, Diagnostic Divisions R&D Instruments Senior Manager, Grifols
Read the whole story
Check out our new infographic, Realigning Engineering Teams for Remote Work, to learn more about:
- The top challenges engineers face while working remotely
- A blueprint for successful remote product development
- How Jama Connect can help enable better remote collaboration
Learn how to align your teams for remote engineering in order to ensure efficiency and effective collaboration in this infographic.
- TrustRadius Recognizes Jama Software with 2021 Tech Cares Award for Our Corporate Social Responsibility Programs and Culture - October 22, 2021
- World Leader in Energy Management Solutions, Auto Motive Power (AMP), Selects Jama Connect for Modern Requirements Management - September 16, 2021
- ASPICE 101: What is Automotive SPICE? - July 6, 2021