Jama Software helps evolve product development processes, through real time, actionable, resolution driven collaboration, to build and deliver great products.
The complexity in today’s product design is increasing rapidly and improving time-to-market is critical to an organization’s success. With over $1 trillion spent each year worldwide on R&D, the costs of mistakes are high. Are you under pressure to meet aggressive schedules and ensure a quality product is delivered on time? When you start tracking dual development tracks, integrating multiple systems, it becomes even more challenging because software is developed independent of the hardware it will eventually run on.
Jama is an industry-leading requirements and test management solution, with an enterprise social layer that centralizes requirements and decision support for any type of product. Whether you are developing or managing hardware, software, systems processes or any requirements/scoping effort, Jama can help your teams meet milestones and expectations.
Jama Software helps bring complex products to market by involving every person invested in your product’s success. Jama provides a structured, collaborative environment, empowering everyone through instant and comprehensive insight into every phase of product delivery. The end result is an efficient, reliable process to help your team develop innovative new products faster and better than your competitors.
We partner with the world’s most innovative and respected companies
Jama is the preferred solution among manufacturing companies, including Honeywell, Shure, Schneider Electric, Emerson, Meritor, A.J. Antunes, Rauland-Borg and Krohne Messtechnik. Jama offers full implementation, configuration, training and support services to help teams adopt quickly and deliver the needed capabilities for each project.
Honeywell leverages Jama’s collaboration platform to engage the organization and reduce project cycle time, resulting in faster time-to-revenue.
Jama enables A.J. Antunes to easily discuss requirements and incorporate feedback into a project using Review Center.
Honeywell is leveraging Jama’s collaboration platform to stay engaged and reduce project cycle time.Honeywell
Jama ensures quality & faster delivery
- Fully secure web application
- Central hub for requirements, features and ideas
- End-to-end traceability and impact analysis for quality assurance
- Comprehensive change management for detailed version control
- Up-to-date requirement specifications and reporting
- Release planning, baselines and tracking milestones
- Real-time collaboration with all users and stakeholders
- Seamless integration with 3rd party tools including JIRA, Rally, Microsoft TFS, HPQC and Enterprise Architect
- Import requirements from Word, Excel, IBM DOORS and other programs
- Over 600 customers across Fortune 1,000 companies, government agencies, and contractors
- Inc. 5000 list of fastest growing private companies three years in a row
- Forbes’ Most Promising Companies in America list the past two years