Built to include key frameworks that support safety-critical standards and regulations in automotive product development.
• ISO 26262:2018 (functional safety)
• ISO/SAE 21434 / SAE J3061 (cybersecurity)
• Automotive SPICE (ASPICE)
• ISO/PAS 21448:2019 (Safety of the Intended Functionality (SOTIF))
• IEC (THE INTERNATIONAL ELECTROTECHNICAL COMMISSION) KEY REGULATIONS: IEC 60812 - Failure Mode and Effects Analysis (FMEA) and Failure Mode, Effects and Criticality Analysis (FMECA)
• MISRA (Motor Industry Reliability Association)
Download this whitepaper to see how one Fortune 100 semiconductor company is streamlining the development of automotive-related products while adhering to relevant functional safety standards.