Jama Software helps evolve efficiencies and real-time, well-informed decisionmaking to cope with the increased velocity of project delivery.
Secure. Traceable. Scalable. This is top of mind for aerospace and defense agencies, contractors and subcontractors. How do you improve manageability, reduce risk and support the rapid delivery of workable solutions? This can be especially challenging when the systems you are working on include a multitude of interacting subsystems that must independently and collectively satisfy a complex set of requirements. In addition, these requirements often evolve throughout a lengthy development cycle and can change again.
Jama is an industry-leading requirements and test management solution, with an enterprise collaborative layer that centralizes requirements, provides context, traceability and decision support for any type of project. Whether you are developing or managing hardware, software, systems processes or any requirements/scoping effort, Jama can help your teams meet milestones and expectations.
Jama Software helps you manage these complex relationships to ensure systems comply with the most challenging requirements and regulations from concept definition through production. Jama provides greater visibility and collaboration between teams and customers to help you manage customer expectations and provide proof of delivery.
We partner with the world’s most innovative and respected agencies and contractors
Jama is the preferred solution among aerospace and defense agencies and contractors, including Air Force, Boeing, Booz Allen
Hamilton, FAA, Lockheed Martin, NASA, NAVAIR, Northrop Grumman, and SpaceX. Jama offers full implementation, configuration, training and support services to help teams adopt quickly and deliver the required capabilities for each mission.
Jama helps SpaceX keep track of thousands of requirements by providing a platform for greater visibility and collaboration with its team and customers.
Jama makes the management of requirements much easier for Booz Allen Hamilton and establishes a level of accountability that never existed.
“NASA needed visibility into SpaceX’s progress… Prior to using Jama, SpaceX did not have an easy way to share quick status reports on requirements verification.”SpaceX
Jama helps you deliver on time, every time
- Fully secure web application
- Central hub for requirements, features and ideas
- End-to-end traceability and impact analysis for quality assurance
- Comprehensive change management for detailed version control
- Up-to-date requirement specifications and reporting
- Release planning, baselines and tracking milestones
- Real-time collaboration with all users and stakeholders
- Seamless integration with 3rd party tools including JIRA, Rally, Microsoft TFS, HPQC and VersionOne
- Import requirements from Word, Excel, IBM DOORS and other programs
- Carahsoft GSA Partner
- Over 600 customers across Fortune 1,000 companies, government agencies, and contractors
- Inc. 5000 list of fastest growing private companies three years in a row
- Forbes’ Most Promising Companies in America list the past two years