IIBA Winnipeg Lunch & Learn: The Importance of Requirements Management
This session is delivered exclusively for IIBA (Winnipeg Chapter)
Requirements form the foundation of product, systems, and software development projects for all kinds of industries. As an organization, we find that better requirements lead to clearer, more effective communication between stakeholders which results in less risk, streamlined development, and overall better outcomes.
In this talk, we will discuss everything you need to know about requirements — how to create and manage them, and how to author and control them fluently through all stages of your projects. We will compare project styles and provide best practices you can apply to your specific projects.
In addition to a live Q&A and open discussion, attendees will learn more about:
- Why requirements are important
- Best practices for requirements management
- Benefits of standardizing requirements
- Challenges Jama Software can help solve and a demo of the platform
- The upcoming release of Requirements Advisor