Usage Data FAQ
Jama is getting smarter about how you work, and that's going to make you more efficient.
Our core objective at Jama is to make your organization successful. With that in mind, the Jama Product Team is on a mission to develop thoughtful, data-driven tools tailored to your organization’s product delivery goals. Think actionable key performance indicators, insightful metrics and engaging data visualizations that leverage the dense relationships, active collaboration, and deep data structure you’ve already captured in Jama Connect. Rather than roll out your standard, cookie-cutter (and no doubt, unimpressive) charts and graphs, Jama will understand what information is actually valuable to you. (Read: no meaningless dashboards!).
Determining these truly custom insights is no simple task, but our product team is committed and dedicated to doing everything we can to provide you the absolute best experience. To support this initiative, we need to learn a bit more about how you use Jama Connect today. In upcoming product releases, you will notice us asking for your anonymized usage data. Analysis of this data will inform our data-driven product development.
How will Jama usage analysis benefit me?The data-driven tools we’re building will let you:
- See and manage complexity by providing insights into each of your Jama Connect projects’ structure, timeline, review cycle and status.
- Improve alignment across teams by showing you how each project is doing, how they connect and who is involved in each.
- Track and increase the speed of projects by highlighting risks, including volatility.
- The Jama product team will look at usage data across the application to understand and report on your process throughout the entire product lifecycle.
- In the future we may reach out to select organizations directly to dig into the rationale behind the data patterns we uncover. Stay tuned for more details.
- The Jama product team will not access or analyze any of your personally identifiable information.
- We are happy to share a sample data file. If you’d like to receive a copy, please contact the Jama Support Team.
- If your Jama installation is on-premises, beginning with release 8.49, you will be included in this initiative unless your administrator performs a few easy configuration steps to opt out. Please contact the Jama Support Team for more information.