Create the solution that best fits your organization.
Select the number and types of licenses you need.
Because everyone needs clarity into what your company is building and why, Jama offers three different licenses to suit the needs of different users.
- Creator: This license is for users who create, edit, and manage the tasks and items involved in delivering projects. This includes product managers, business analysts, project/program managers, testers and developers. The Creator license provides full Jama functionality.
- Stakeholder: This license is for users who need to monitor, clarify and make decisions, as well as keep their team aware of project changes. Stakeholders include people in developers, marketing, services, support, sales, and executive management.
- Reviewer: This license is for users who need to formally review and sign-off on project work or chime-in on pending decisions. Reviewer license users can only reply to a conversation.
Support & Maintenance
Support and maintenance is included with all subscription licenses. The first year of maintenance is required.
Jama’s Standard Maintenance & Support Includes:
- Support coverage Monday-Friday 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. (PST), excluding major holidays
- Telephone, email and online technical support
- Free product upgrades and iterative releases
- 24/7 access to our online support forum and knowledge base: support.jamasoftware.com
Jama also offers premium support to enterprise customers. Please contact us to learn more.
Pricing & Licensing FAQ
Do you offer integrations with Jama? How much do they cost?
Is Jama scalable for enterprise deployments?
Yes. Jama is an enterprise solution designed to support the demands of the largest global organizations. It can easily scale to thousands of users and geographically distributed teams.
Do you offer volume discounts on Jama licenses?
Yes. Volume discounts are available; contact us for details. Request a Quote >
Is maintenance and support required?
Yes. Maintenance is required for the first year. Maintenance is built into the subscription license cost. Maintenance is then renewed annually thereafter for all licenses purchased. Visit Support to see what’s all included in your annual maintenance and support plan.
Can we renew an expired maintenance plan?
Yes. You can renew an expired maintenance plan, Contact us for details.
Request a Quote
In addition to your Jama licenses, we offer a range of professional services, training and support to customize Jama to fit your process and ensure your success. Our team is happy to put together a quote for your organization.
Call us at 1.800.679.3058 or complete the form below and we’ll be in touch soon. If you’re in Europe or Asia, contact our Global Alliance Partners.