Moving from Modules to Models – Is it finally time to leave IBM® DOORS® behind?
As products grow increasingly complex, many teams are asking themselves if they have become complacent in how we approach requirements management and the value it delivers.
Regardless of the industry, requirements are critical to a shared understanding of the solution. They provide the foundation for traceability and regulatory compliance across the product or software’s lifecycle. Many companies are finding that using IBM® DOORS® for requirements management limits their ability to lay that common foundation.
In this webinar, experts from Persistent Systems and Jama Software® will discuss issues and challenges around continued use of IBM® DOORS® and show how adopting a model-based requirements approach enables best practices to realize greater value from your engineering initiatives.
In this session, we will cover:
- An overview of why requirements management is critical
- Common challenges and pitfalls companies face
- Best practices enabled by a model-based engineering approach
- The path to successful adoption, reducing migration uncertainty and risk
- How to start your migration journey