Medtronic Lunch and Learn: Modernizing Requirements Management and Enhancing Project Success
Improve your product development process with the right Requirements Management platform.
This session is delivered exclusively for Medtronic attendees.
At Medtronic there are multiple teams working with Jama Connect, a single powerful platform that creates Live Traceability™ through a digital thread that connects their teams and activities across the entire development lifecycle.
In this discussion, medical device expert, Michelle Wu, will share best practices for design controls and design history file elements, along with the benefits of implementing a mature quality process. Steven Meadows, Principal Solutions Lead at Jama Software, will also outline how Jama Connect has helped hundreds of medical device companies adhere to different regulations when developing safety critical products.
Finally, Isabella Passaro from Medtronic will share her perspective on the value of Jama Connect, and her experience with implementation.
In this session, attendees will learn more about:
- Design controls and design history file creation
- Types of requirements
- How to stay organized
- Jama Connect intro and benefits
- Deployment of Jama Connect for Medtronic
- Isabella Passaro – Sr. Supervisor, Systems Engineering – Surgical Robotics – Medtronic
- Michelle Wu – Principal Consultant – Wu Consulting
- Steven Meadows – Principal Solutions Lead – Jama Software
- Laura Ward – Director Customer Success – Jama Software