Jama Software helps evolve product development processes, through real time, actionable, resolution driven collaboration, to build and deliver great products.
Delivering great products is critical to an organization’s success. With over $1 trillion spent each year worldwide on R&D, the costs of mistakes are high. Are you under pressure to meet aggressive schedules and collaborate with team members and stakeholders, all while ensuring a quality product is delivered on time? An efficient and reliable process is needed to track these dual development tracks to ensure product quality.
Jama is an industry-leading requirements and test management solution, with an enterprise social layer that centralizes requirements and decision support for any type of product. Whether you are developing or managing hardware, software, systems processes or any requirements/scoping effort, Jama can help your teams meet milestones and expectations.
Jama Software helps bring complex products to market by involving every person invested in the product’s success, from defining the what and why, to build, then to test. Jama provides a structured, collaborative environment empowering everyone with instant and comprehensive insight into every phase of product delivery.
We partner with the world’s most innovative and respected companies
Jama is the preferred solution among software and technology organizations, including Thomson Reuters, Citrix, Amazon, Honeywell, Texas Instruments, Experian and Electronic Arts. Jama offers full implementation, configuration, training and support services to help teams adopt quickly and deliver the needed capabilities for each project.
Jama has helped Armedia reduce the time and risk associated with designing and implementing business and technology solutions for their clients. They have also increased efficiency of their technology solutions by 20% using Jama.Armedia
The reuse capabilities in Jama help accelerate mobile product development for this Fortune 100 Company, saving them a tremendous amount of time.
Jama helps Armedia reduce the time and risk associated with designing and implementing business and technology solutions for its clients. The efficiency of its technology solution has increased by 20% using Jama.
Jama ensures quality & faster delivery
- Fully secure web application
- Central hub for requirements, features and ideas
- End-to-end traceability and impact analysis for quality assurance
- Comprehensive change management for detailed version control
- Up-to-date requirement specifications and reporting
- Release planning, baselines and tracking milestones
- Real-time collaboration with all users and stakeholders
- Seamless integration with 3rd party tools including JIRA, Rally, Microsoft TFS, HPQC and Enterprise Architect
- Import requirements from Word, Excel, IBM DOORS and other programs
- Over 600 customers across Fortune 1,000 companies, government agencies, and contractors
- Inc. 5000 list of fastest growing private companies three years in a row
- Forbes’ Most Promising Companies in America list the past two years