We’re excited to announce that we’ve been listed as one of America’s Most Promising Companies by Forbes Magazine. The full list debuted on their site this afternoon, and it will also be available within the December issue tomorrow.
“Sizing up younger, privately held companies is hard: Their fortunes can change very quickly and there’s a dearth of public data,” says Forbes Executive Editor Brett Nelson. “We took a more comprehensive approach to evaluate their health and potential.”
It’s been a busy (and fun) year at Jama Software, and we’re thankful to work with such innovative, smart companies as customers and partners that have helped us shape our company and product. These kudos from Forbes caps off a strong run of awards for us this year, including:
- Top 20 Software Company on Inc 500 Fastest Growing Private Companies 2011
- Finalist OEN Working Capital Stage Company of the Year 2011
- Top 5 in Portland Business Journal’s 100 Fastest Growing Private Companies 2011
- ReadWriteWeb Top 5 Enterprise Startup to Watch 2011
- Finalist Oregon TechAwards Rising Star Company of the Year 2011
Congratulations also to our Portland neighbor, Elemental Technologies, who also made this year’s Forbes List.