Jama Software helps evolve product development processes, through real time, actionable, resolution driven collaboration, to build and deliver great products.
Health-care organizations and medical device manufacturers are continually under pressure and scrutiny from the government to comply with ever-changing regulations in order to ensure they deliver safe high quality products. The FDA closely inspects projects to ensure these critical, often life saving, solutions are properly tested. To be competitive, organizations need to be more efficient with time, show proof of compliance, while continuing to innovate.
Jama is an industry-leading requirements and test management solution, with an enterprise social layer that centralizes requirements and decision support for any type of project. Whether you are complying with regulations, developing hardware, software, systems processes or any requirements/scoping effort, Jama can help your teams meet milestones and expectations.
Jama Software helps make your project delivery processes more efficient, fully auditable, and visible to all stakeholders. Jama enables you to establish clear traceability and easily document compliance with standards and regulations such as CRF Part 11, Part 210, Part 211, among others.
We partner with the world’s most innovative and respected companies
Jama is the preferred solution among health care organizations, including Cochlear, Invacare, Merck, Gematik, Kaiser Permanente, and SelectHealth. Jama offers full implementation, configuration, training and support services to help teams adopt Jama quickly and deliver the needed capabilities for each project across your organization.
InCube Labs relies on Jama’s requirements tracking, traceability, and ability to report on highly regulated medical software information, which is critical for proving compliance.InCube Labs
A top 3 health-care insurance company has reduced their $100+ million expense in resolving requirement-related issues using Jama.
Jama’s requirements tracking, traceability and ability to report on information related to InCube Labs’ medical software is critical for achieving compliance.
Jama ensures quality & faster delivery
- Fully secure web application
- Central hub for requirements, features and ideas
- End-to-end traceability and impact analysis for quality assurance
- Comprehensive change management for detailed version control
- Up-to-date requirement specifications and reporting
- Release planning, baselines and tracking milestones
- Real-time collaboration with all users and stakeholders
- Seamless integration with 3rd party tools including JIRA, Rally, Microsoft TFS, HPQC and Enterprise Architect
- Import requirements from Word, Excel, IBM DOORS and other programs
- Over 600 customers across Fortune 1,000 companies, government agencies, and contractors
- Inc. 5000 list of fastest growing private companies three years in a row
- Forbes’ Most Promising Companies in America list the past two years