Jama Software helps unlock new efficiencies and improves delivery of today’s complex projects.
Financial institutions are faced with the task of maintaining profitability while complying with regulatory mandates such as PCI, SSAE 16 and Sarbanes-Oxley. This requires that you implement secure, reliable, compliant solutions across many autonomous lines of business, while providing the ultimate in customer service to stay competitive. How do you maintain and manage projects between teams using a wide variety of tools and processes? The traditional approach of capturing, tracking and communicating requirements through the use of Microsoft Excel spreadsheets, Word documents and legacy software systems is ill-suited to support these dynamic projects.
Jama is an industry-leading requirements and test management solution, with an enterprise social layer that centralizes requirements and decision tracking for any type of project. Whether you are developing or managing hardware, software, systems processes or any requirements/scoping effort, Jama can help your teams meet milestones and expectations.
Jama Software helps make your project delivery processes more efficient, fully auditable, and visible to all stakeholders. By connecting product teams and stakeholders to a central repository with all your critical project data, Jama provides complete visibility and enables you to quickly define, approve and track requirements throughout the project lifecycle, capturing all the important conversations, changes and decisions along the way.
We partner with the world’s most innovative and respected financial institutions
Jama is the preferred solution among financial institutions, including Banque de France, Fiserv, VW Credit, and Zions Bancorporation. Jama offers full implementation, configuration, training and support services to help teams adopt quickly and deliver the needed capabilities for each project.
Jama has enabled a branch of the Federal Reserve Bank to trace project requirements more closely and improve QA processes; decreasing requirements-related defects by 43%.
Jama ensures quality & faster delivery
- Fully secure web application
- Central hub for requirements, features and ideas
- End-to-end traceability and impact analysis for quality assurance
- Comprehensive change management for detailed version control
- Up-to-date requirement specifications and reporting
- Release planning, baselines and tracking milestones
- Real-time collaboration with all users and stakeholders
- Seamless integration with 3rd party tools including JIRA, Rally, Microsoft TFS, HPQC and Enterprise Architect
- Import requirements from Word, Excel, IBM DOORS and other programs
- Over 600 customers across Fortune 1,000 companies, government agencies, and contractors
- Inc. 5000 list of fastest growing private companies three years in a row
- Forbes’ Most Promising Companies in America list the past two years