ALIGN CUSTOMER REQUIREMENTS, STORIES AND TASKS IN
Businesses choose Agile to speed time to market and stay responsive to constantly changing customer needs. Development teams need upstream visibility to ensure they’re satisfying customer requirements. Product Managers need downstream visibility to ensure progress is on track to meet project deadlines. As development cycles accelerate, it is more important than ever that project teams ensure development activities align with business priorities.
With Jama, customer needs and project expectations are clarified up front. As developers track stories and sprints in Rally, Jama provides cross-functional teams a place to openly discuss customer needs, manage changes, track decisions and capture approvals on project plans. At any time in the process, business and development team members can collaborate in Jama on key decisions, issues or questions affecting the product in the proper context.
Key benefits include:
- Connect the roadmap between business and development
- Manage complex portfolios of products and projects with interdependencies
- Align everyone with Agile process
- Maintain requirements management best practices
- Sync requirements with stories
- Control scope and track changes